4 Ridiculous Reasons Why People Say They Don’t Want to Grow Their Business
1 “We already have ads in the news paper and phone book that we get plenty of business from.”
- Count the number of people you see looking at phone books or news papers. Then, count the number of people you see looking at their phones or tablets. Which one do you stand a better chance of being see on? Even the news paper and phone book companies have an app.
2 “We have all of the business we need right now and I don’t want to become overwhelmed”
- If you’re OK with making the same amount of money every year then you’re OK with making 3% less each year because of inflation. Fear of success is a real thing and more people have at least a touch of it then you realize.
3 “We can’t afford to get an app nor have time to manage it”
- For way less than a billboard or even a phone book ad you can reach an unlimited number of current or potential clients. With us you actually spend less time managing and more time running your business with our award winning app management platform.
- Plus, we will help you every step of the way from design, features, technical details and even finding the best ways to get your app out there to bring in more business.
4 “We are so well established in the community that we don’t need to advertise.”
- As nice as that sounds please note that Apple Inc. is “well established” in the community as well but they still have to advertise. Fact is, NO business will survive without advertisement, whether through “word of mouth”, TV, websites, apps, social media or people simply seeing how your business operates out in the open.
- Be careful that your business is not slowly declining in clientele, it’s very subtle and is one of the many reasons that a lot of businesses eventually fail.
Still not sure? Give us a call and we’ll walk your through the entire process without committing to anything: